I am sure you are thinking it so here is the answer to the question: Why should I choose a decorative paint finish?
Here are some of the advantages of a decorative paint finish:
- Unlike wallpaper, a decorative paint finish is seamless and will never peel.
- All of our samples are formulated and registered. This means we can recreate the finish at any time, making touch-ups a breeze.
- If you decide one day you would like to change your decor all you have to do is paint over it, no messy removing of wallpaper. In addition, it is also possible to simply add another glaze or metallic to spruce up your current finish.
- In many cases a decorative paint finish can be made to match a specific wallpaper for less than the cost of said wallpaper.
- Although we are not interior designers, we have been in business since 1988 and can offer advice on colour and finish selection based upon our nearly 25 years of experience.
- By creating a custom sample just for you, we offer a one-of-a-kind finish that will be yours and yours alone.